|APC Statement of Principals|
1. The Accept Pregnancy Center is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the APC, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies - both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as APC board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. The APC is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. The APC is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God's people and the community at large women face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
4. The APC never discriminates in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex or marital status of its clients.
5. The APC never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients.
6. The APC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
7. The APC is committed to creating an awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
8. The APC does not engage in contraceptive counseling or in referring for contraceptives or contraceptive services. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician).
9.The APC recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources.
APC's receive no payments of any kind from these agencies, do not enter into contractual relationships with them, and do not share combined office space. Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of the Center. APC's neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions.