Pregnant and struggling with the
An unplanned pregnancy can be an overwhelming
realization; particularly if you are single, a high school, or college student.
Are you concerned about these issues..?
- Is the father of my child committed to the child
- Can I afford to cover the expense of raising a
- How will I be able to
complete my education while being a parent?
- What kind of life do I want for my child in the
Adoption provides you with a
Life Choice Option!
You may be pregnant, but you are not comfortable
with terminating your baby’s life, “who” is often referred to as a fetus –
Latin for “young one” or “offspring”.
Did you know?: The heart beat can be heard
and seen at four weeks of development. This is just about the time you will be
missing your second menstrual cycle.
Your child is special and he or she will need you,
to survive whether you choose to parent or make an adoption plan.
An adoption plan will give you…
- An opportunity to choose a stable and secure two-
parent (mother and father) family.
- An opportunity to give your child a fulfilled
- Choose parents who have been screened through an
extensive screening process.
- An opportunity to still have contact with your
Accept Pregnancy Center’s staff is trained to
provide you with adoption information and resources to help you choose a quality
life for you and your child. Accept Pregnancy Center
is a non-profit organization and charges no fees for its