- Free Pregnancy Testing.
- Confidential, supportive environment to examine all your alternatives
- Information about pregnancy, abortion, adoption, fetal development, and parenting
- Safe and Secure place to talk about your feelings
- Information and support for men in relation to pregnancy issues
- Help in managing family relationships during pregnancy
- Maternity and baby clothes (newborn to 36 months)
- Baby furniture
- Women/Teens Support Groups
- Abstinence Education
- Post-Decision Support Services: Post Adoption Counseling, Parenting Support and Education, Post Abortion Counseling and Education (PACE) for men and women.
- Networking with other agencies. We provide referrals for the following: Medical and Prenatal Care, Childbirth Classes, Professional Counseling, Educational and Career Counseling, Maternity Housing, Government Assistance Services and programs, Community Outreach Services, Crisis Intervention Services, Adoption Services.